ClimaStar 82 MD is:
- a 7-chamber frame profile and a 6-chamber wing profile with the thickness of the building to 82 mm, which makes it possible to reach the best warmth parameters
- External profile walls with the thickness of 3 mm, which fulfill the best RAL standards "Class A" (PN-EN 12608);
- A modern solution of a three gasket layout, which provides better warmth and acoustic parameters;
- The new sober and neutral VEKA profile with a classical design, which fits practically every elevation;
- The possibility of using an anastomosis with the thickness of 24-52 mm
- Steel reinforcements, used on the whole circuit of the construction, which provide an excellent static stability and a long-term functionality;
- The deposition of the glazing on the depth of 28 mm, which decreases the liquefaction of water vapor and makes it difficult for uninvited guests to force the window
- They're smooth, easy in caring and they don't need a frequent surface maintenance
In connection with a standard window with the Ug=0,7 W/m2K the Uw=0,90 W/m2K. With a glazing with the Ug=0,5 W/m2K the Uw = 0,77 W/m2K.
Modern EPDM gaskets with a shape memory, available in: black, gray or optionally caramel.
In the standard, they're equipped with 1 anti-burglary catch. It's possible to execute the ClimaStar 82 MD windows in the safety class up to RC2.
The modern Maco Multi fitting, equipped with anti-brake in plugs i.S (intelligent Safety).
The ClimaStar 82 MD windows are in the standard equipped with a compound glazing 4/12/4/12/4 (aluminum frame) with the Ug factor 0,7 W/m2K.